Cambridgeshire County Council began working with 1st Reaction Security in March 2016, for all aspects of manned guarding, mobile patrolling, alarm response, unlocking and locking services as well as installation, maintenance and monitoring of intruder alarm and CCTV systems. The customer service provided to The Authority is exemplary, with guards, engineers and the office support staff and helpdesk services unfailing in maintaining their high service levels. The whole team are professional, efficient and friendly and no problems or issues we send their way are too much – with a solution being passed back to us and then implemented expediently. The Council are very serious about a high level of security for buildings, staff and data – and 1st Reaction Security help us keep it that way. We would recommend 1st Reaction to any potential clients.
1st Reaction Security is an NSI/BAFE Fire Gold approved company which demonstrates that we:
- Meet high business performance standards
- Meet all relevant British and European Standards for technical performance
- Provide a high-level of staff training and supervision to industry best practice
- Are comprehensively insured to protect customers and staff
- Are normally inspected twice a year by highly qualified NSI auditors
- Meet the industry specific ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System Standard requirements
- Demonstrate a long-term track record of performance and evidence of reliability and stability
1st Reaction Security can design, manage and install a complete Fire Detection Alarm Systems & Emergency Lighting System to either a new premises, an extension or if you require an upgrade to your existing premises.
All systems are supplied, installed, commissioned and maintained to conform to BS 5839-1: 2017 Fire Detection and Alarm Systems for Buildings: Part 1 – Code of Practice for System Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance, BAFE Scheme SP 203-1 Fire Protection Industry Scheme for the Design, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of Fire Detection, Alarm and Suppression Systems and NSI Codes of Practice.