Cambridgeshire County Council began working with 1st Reaction Security in March 2016, for all aspects of manned guarding, mobile patrolling, alarm response, unlocking and locking services as well as installation, maintenance and monitoring of intruder alarm and CCTV systems. The customer service provided to The Authority is exemplary, with guards, engineers and the office support staff and helpdesk services unfailing in maintaining their high service levels. The whole team are professional, efficient and friendly and no problems or issues we send their way are too much – with a solution being passed back to us and then implemented expediently. The Council are very serious about a high level of security for buildings, staff and data – and 1st Reaction Security help us keep it that way. We would recommend 1st Reaction to any potential clients.
Our aim, as a professional private security industry provider, is to be fully committed to providing a quality service for our stakeholders and to continually improve our service by:
- Listening and responding to all of our stakeholder’s views and opinions (which includes our customers, employees and other interested parties)
- Responding to all complaints and suggestions in a timely and positive manner; and
- By putting any identified mistakes confirmed to be of our making right through appropriate corrective and preventive actions that will prevent any future recurrence.
We at 1st Reaction Security Limited are committed to effective and efficient handling of all complaints received by us (from any source) related to any aspect of the services that we provide; and in doing so we aim to comply with the guiding principles of ISO 10002:2004; which are:
- Visibility – Information about how and where to complain will be well publicised to all stakeholders (i.e. customers, our own personnel and to all other interested parties).
- Accessibility – our complaints management system will be accessible to all stakeholders. Our complaints policy and details of how to make a complaint will therefore issued on our website and will be present or referenced on all applicable quotations and tender documentation
- Responsiveness – All received complaints will be promptly registered and acknowledged; and all complainants will be kept informed about the outcome of their complaint
- Objectivity – Each complainant’s input will be dealt with equitably, objectively and in an unbiased way
- Charges (fees) – access to the complaints handling system will always be free from any charges or fees
- Confidentiality – Personally identifiable information will always be treated in the strictest of confidence and protected from any exposure to non authorised personnel or those without a need to know
- Customer-focussed approach – all complaints will be handled with the best interests of our customer at heart
- Accountability – lines of accountability for the prompt investigation and satisfactory closure of all received complaints will be identified within our processes
- Continual Improvement – our permanent objective is to bring about continual improvements to all our processes; including the complaints handling process itself
1st Reaction Security Limited aim to ensure that:
- Making and registering any valid complaint is as easy as possible.
- We deal with any such complaint politely, promptly and confidentially
- We respond in the right way – with either an explanation or an apology where we are shown to have got things wrong, or with the agreed action taken to resolve the problem; and with a view to prevent any recurrence.
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve our service and review our systems on an ongoing basis.
1st Reaction Security Limited responsibility will be to:
- Acknowledge the complaint in writing, preferably via email (usually within 8 hours of any complaint receipt).
- Thoroughly investigate the validity of each complaint and respond within a stated or timely period.
- Deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint.
- Take action where appropriate – both to resolve the reported issue and to also prevent any further recurrence of similar problems.
A complainant’s responsibility is to bring their concern to the attention of 1st Reaction Security Limited as soon as possible but, normally within two weeks of any valid incident. They should:
- Raise concerns promptly and directly in writing with an office-based member of
- 1st Reaction Security Limited (who will have access to the Complaints Register)
- Explain the problem as clearly and as fully as possible, including any action taken to date.
- Allow 1st Reaction Security Limited’s personnel a reasonable amount of time to deal with the issue arising, including any initial investigation to determine the validity of the complaint and its root cause etc.
- Recognise that in some instances circumstances may be beyond the control of 1st Reaction Security Limited.
Except in exceptional circumstances, every attempt will be made to ensure that the complainant and 1st Reaction Security Limited maintain complete confidentiality concerning any complaint that is received – in line with relevant Data Protection Act requirements.
All complaints received by us will be handled in accordance with our own documented Complaints Policy and as per our Complaints Handling Process Flowchart (CP5-WP03) which form part of our documented Quality Management System; and which are designed to satisfy all applicable ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 10002:2004 requirements.
1st Reaction Security Limited only records complaints if they are made formally in writing, all other matters that are not in writing and where a customer, consumer, employee or member of the public will not put any matter in writing is dealt with as an incident and therefore dealt with following the organisations Incident Management Procedures.
Should you wish to make a formal complaint regarding any aspect of 1st Reaction Security Limited please do so by either:
Email: [email protected]
Or in writing to:-
Complaints, 1st Reaction Security Ltd, Unit 4, Linnell Way, Telford Way Industrial Estate, Kettering, NN16 8PS