1st Reaction Security Limited as soon as possible but, normally within 2 weeks of any valid incident, should:
- Raise concerns promptly and directly in writing with an office based member of staff.
- 1st Reaction Security Limited (who will have access to the Complaints Register)
- Explain the problem as clearly and as fully as possible, including any action taken to date.
- Allow 1st Reaction Security Limited’s personnel a reasonable amount of time to deal with the issue arising - including any initial investigation to determine the validity of the complaint and its root cause etc.
- Recognise that in some instances circumstances may be beyond the control of 1st Reaction Security Limited.
Except in exceptional circumstances, every attempt will be made to ensure that the complainant and 1st Reaction Security Limited maintain complete confidentiality concerning any complaint that is received – in line with relevant Data Protection Act requirements.
All complaints received by us will be handled in accordance with our own documented Complaints Policy, our Complaints Handling & Recording Procedure (1STR OP-15) and as per our Complaints Handling Process Flowchart (CP5-WP03) which form part of our documented Quality Management System; and which are designed to satisfy all applicable ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 10002:2004 requirements.
1st Reaction Security Limited only records complaints if they are made formally in writing, all other matters that are not in writing and where a customer, consumer, employee or member of the public will not put any matter in writing is dealt with as an incident and therefore dealt with following the organisations Incident Management Procedures.
Should you wish to make a formal complaint regarding any aspect of 1st Reaction Security Limited please do so by either:
Or in writing to:-
Complaints, 1st Reaction Security Ltd, Unit 4, Linnell Way, Telford Way Industrial Estate, Kettering, NN16 8PS