An excellent opportunity has arisen for experienced Security officers to join the 1st Reaction Security Ltd Manned Guarding Team.
Hours Expected to Work
A work pattern of:
Four nights on Four nights off either 18:00pm or 19:00pm until 06:00am or 07:00am
The purpose of the role is to provide Mobile Security services to our clients in and around the Northamptonshire area. The applicants must have a full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points and front line SIA Licence, you will be required to ensure the security and safety of the client’s people, premises and property.
The successful candidates will be responsible for
- Conducting lockups and unlocks
- Mobile patrols
- Alarm response,
- Putting up signs
- Conducting welfare checks on static security officers.
- Hold a valid frontline SIA Licence (Security Guarding or Door Supervision)
- Have a full 5-year work / education history including addresses and landline contact details
- Attention to detail
- Previous mobile experience is desired but not essential as full training provided
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Self-disciplined/flexible approach
- Ability to work under own initiative
- The successful applicant will be punctual, reliable and be able to adopt a flexible approach and well presented.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.15 per hour