**This role requires a valid SIA License**
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mobile Security Officer to join 1st Reaction Security Ltd in the Cambridgeshire area.
Hours Expected to work, Nights & Weekends on Rotational Shift Pattern Including Public/Bank Holidays. 6 on 3 off
Flexibility is Essential, hours of work are nights only between 18:00 – 06:00.
Hourly Rate £10.31 once fully trained on mobile run
- Flexible shift patterns – to be discussed at recruitment stage
- Overtime available
- Good rates of pay
- Up to 28 days holiday a year
- Company pensions scheme
- Employee of the month and attendance bonuses – selected at random each month
- Refer a friend scheme – you could earn up to £100 per friend recommended
The purpose of the role is to provide Mobile Security services to our clients in and around Cambridgeshire, the applicant should have a full UK driving licence and Frontline SIA Licence, you will be required to ensure the security and safety of the client’s premises and property.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting lock ups and unlocks, mobile patrols and responding to alarms.
- Attention to detail
- A minimum of 3 years security experience
- full UK Driving licence
- Previous mobile experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Self-disciplined/flexible approach
- Ability to work under own initiative in a pressurised environment
- Hold a valid frontline SIA Licence (Security Guarding or Door Supervision)
- Full 5-year checkable work / education history including addresses and landline contact details
- The successful applicant will be punctual, reliable and be able to adopt a flexible approach. Smart, well-groomed and confident with the ability to provide a high level of customer care at all times