Hours Expected to work, Nights & Weekends Shift Patterns Include Public/Bank Holidays. Flexibility is essential, Hours of Work between 18:00 and 7:00
Limited Company Dog Handlers welcome to apply (rates to be discussed).
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mobile Response Officer to join 1st Reaction Security Ltd in the Northamptonshire area including Kettering, Corby, Market Harborough, Wellingborough, Higham Ferrers, Rushden.
The purpose of the role is to provide Mobile Security services to our clients in and around Northamptonshire, the applicant should have a full UK driving licence and Front-line SIA Licence, you will be required to ensure the security and safety of the client’s people, premises and property.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting lockups and unlocks, mobile patrols, sign changes, board ups and responding to alarms.
- Attention to detail
- Previous mobile experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Self-disciplined/flexible approach
- Ability to work under own initiative in a pressurised role
- Hold a valid front-line SIA Licence (Security Guarding or Door Supervision)
- Full 5-year checkable work / education history including addresses and land line contact details
- The successful applicant will be punctual, reliable and be able to adopt a flexible approach. Smart, well-groomed and confident with the ability to provide a high level of customer care at all times.
Job Type: Permanent full time night hours
Salary: £9.00 – £9.62 per hour
Required licence or certification: SIA Front-line Licence Guarding or Door Supervisor
Experience: Security Officer: 2-5 years (Preferred)
Driving License (essential)
Applicants must be over 21 years old for insurance purposes
Kettering, Corby, Market Harborough, Wellingborough, Higham Ferrers, Rushden.
For job vacancy enquiries
Email: [email protected]