1st Reaction Security Limited have an excellent opportunity for a Dog Handler to join our team in Wellingborough. All handlers will be required to ensure the security of our client’s premises while adhering to the site safety rules and regulations. The handler will be required to be compliant to the British Standards.
- National living wage employer, this means we pay more than the minimum wage.
- Company pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays and Christmas Day
- £100 cash payment on the anniversary of your employment every year!
- Uniform supplied
- Paid annual leave up to 28 days, additional holiday entitlement for 3, 10 and 15 years service
- Access to a percentage of your wage early each month
- Access to overtime
- Serviced vehicle provided with fuel card (business use only)
- Free onsite parking
- Refer a friend scheme – you could earn £200 per friend recommended
- Employee of the month and attendance bonuses – selected at random each month.
- 6 Random dog patrols of the site
- To ensure the security of the client premises
- Observing and reporting any health and safety concerns
- To be a physical and visual deterrent
Requirements – Mandatory
- SIA Licence in one of the following: Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection.
- NASDU Level 2 or equivalent (NTIPDU or BIPDT)
- Own a suitable vehicle in accordance with British Standard 8517
- Have a full 5-year work / education history including addresses and landline contact details
- Reliable, punctual, and flexible.
- A suitable dog of guarding breed
- Good communication skills.