Cambridgeshire County Council began working with 1st Reaction Security in March 2016, for all aspects of manned guarding, mobile patrolling, alarm response, unlocking and locking services as well as installation, maintenance and monitoring of intruder alarm and CCTV systems. The customer service provided to The Authority is exemplary, with guards, engineers and the office support staff and helpdesk services unfailing in maintaining their high service levels. The whole team are professional, efficient and friendly and no problems or issues we send their way are too much – with a solution being passed back to us and then implemented expediently. The Council are very serious about a high level of security for buildings, staff and data – and 1st Reaction Security help us keep it that way. We would recommend 1st Reaction to any potential clients.
People Protection Plan
1.1 Access to our head office will be strictly monitored.
The following people are not allowed within our head office:
People who have travelled to countries listed in the table below within 14 days before visiting 1st Reaction Security head office
People who show symptoms of Coronavirus-COVID please check the guidelines on Coronavirus as set out by the NHS, https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
List of countries where the virus is in active circulation, as updated on 11 March: China (including Hong Kong and Macau), Italy, Korea, Singapore and Iran.
2 Travel, use of public transport and visiting crowded places should be limited as much as possible.
(Please refer to “3. Personal Protection Measures” at the end of this document).
2.1 Travel (Worldwide)
Employees travelling to the countries below should inform 1st Reaction Security Management team immediately. Staff members travelling to countries severely affected do so in the knowledge that when they return, they will have to self-isolate for 14 days after.
Specified countries and areas with implications for returning travelers or visitors arriving in the UK
Category 1: Travellers should self-isolate, even if asymptomatic, and use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do next. Go home or to your destination and then self isolate.
Category 2: Travellers do not need to undertake any special measures, but if they develop symptoms, they should self-isolate and call NHS 111.
The guidance for Italy, Iran, Daegu or Cheongdo (Republic of Korea), Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia and Vietnam apply to individuals who returned from these specific areas on or after 19 February 2020.
*Except areas of the country specifically referred to in Category 1.
3. Personal protection measures
Take care of your health and protect others by doing the following:
- Wash your hands Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water. Wipe your hands with disposable paper towels or clean towels.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or Then dispose of the used tissue immediately and wash your hands.
- Use disposable handkerchief and dispose of it Wash your hands after.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with your
- Maintain at least 1-meter (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or
- Avoid physical contact in greetings (e.g. handshakes, etc.)
- Keep the environment clean and Open the window several times a day, no less than 3 times, each time 20-30 minutes.
- Minimize activities in crowded places and avoid contact with people with respiratory
As a reminder:
Holding a handrail is essential for your safety. The rule remains mandatory. Basic hygiene for hands listed above is applicable.
In case of any symptoms (high fever, cough, breathing difficulties), contact the local emergency number 111
4 Escalation Procedures for 1st Reaction Employees
4.1 Escalation Flow Chart
1st Reaction also provide:
- Mobile Dog Patrols
- Key Holding
- Alarm Response
- CCTV Monitoring & Response
- Access Control
- Intruder Alarm Systems
- CCTV Systems
- Access Control Systems
- Fire Detection Systems
For an effective and highly visible security presence on your property, call our team on 0800 656 9989